This is Gaga. Not to be confused with Lady Gaga of course.
Steven's grandmother. Last week we traveled to Sylacauga for her 80th surprise birthday party. And boy was she surprised!
Gaga was completely shocked and cried after she realized the party was for her. She exclaimed "No one's ever thrown a birthday party for me before."
We enjoyed the festivities.
Bald heads could be found everywhere...
Isaac ran around like a wild man the entire time and went up to random older people he didn't know and jibber jabbered his way into conversation.
Here I am trying to get him to say Happy Birthday to Gaga but he proceeded by meowing like a cat. Typical these days.
He loves to get a good laugh out of people.
As we sang the birthday song to Gaga I heard her whisper under her breath, "oh, you are making me blush."
Here's the whole Sprayberry gang at the party...
Gaga's husband, Bill, welcomed his first great grandchild on the very same day as Savannah's birth. Here is Savannah and Brody sitting together on a chair. We marveled at how little Savannah looked next to him although this picture doesn't do it justice.
And speaking of Savannah girl.
She's growing like a weed...
She is usually a very happy baby except when it comes to tummy time.
Call it a second child but I have not given her adequate time on her tummy as of late. I've been a little preoccupied and still surviving day by day I guess.
We are working on it and she doesn't like it much...
She much prefers her back over any position.
Oh well.
It's a constant work in progress.
Happy Birthday to you Gaga!
And Happy Birthday to my Dad who shares the very same day as Gaga!
You don't look a day over... Chuck Norris. ;)




0 comments:
Post a Comment