of SCHOOL!!!!
Well, Mother's Day Out to be exact but we call it school around here.
And little buddy did great! We were in a bit of a hurry this morning (go figure, I'm always running late) so I didn't get a chance to take the "toddler carrying a backpack by the front door" picture. But I'll try for it soon.
But I did get some pretty priceless snapshots of Isaac and his best buddy Ryder. Yep, there in the same class this year. Are you surprised? Didn't think so.
They were in best bud heaven when we pulled up....
Do you think we can still get them to wear matching shoes when they go off to college? ;)
He was as giddy as a school boy. Hey, he IS a school boy!
I love how both of their shorts are all twisted--So typical and hilarious.
Does his faces and dramatic flare remind you of anyone in particular???
No way, it couldn't be me...
I guess Ryder missed the "don't look at mommy's camera" memo.
And Ryder said he was having enough.
Isaac had a great day--I'm so proud of him! 9a.m. to 1 can be a long day when you think about it. Ryder walked him all the way to the classroom while holding his hand. I forgot to take my camera inside so I didn't get a picture but Ashley did with her phone. Maybe we can get the same picture of them when they walk to their dorm room together in 16 years. Don't worry Daddies, we'll leave out the holding hands part....but maybe just keep the appliqued shirts. hehe




2 comments:
two cutest boys I've ever seen...that's for sure..i'm not biased though(:
their poor teachers...T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!!!
oh and yes...Isaac does remind me of a certain blonde girl I know!!!!
These school pics are too cute! I love those boys : ) So fun that they have grown so close.
Post a Comment