Friday, September 16, 2011

Savannah Banana
















Oh yes, did I mention she has poop explosions weekly?


Speaking of a pooper...


This guy continues to be our little mess.
He keeps us laughing that's for sure.

And speaking of messes.  For those of you who are bunny fans...particularly Peter Rabbit bunny fans about six inches tall...I have some very very sad news to report.  Very.

Bunny.  THE Bunny that Isaac loves so much is sadly no longer with us.  I suppose he checked my blog late one night and saw the last post I created regarding him and his life here in this house.  It's kind of a long story but we left Bunny at the Sprayberry's house this weekend and I was supposed to meet up with Papa Spray to get Bunny from him this past Wednesday.  However, things went crazy Wednesday morning as I was walking into Bible Study.  I fell, had to go to the ER, thankfully no break in arm, just a severe elbow sprain, yadayadayada...and the next thing I know I'm telling Papa Spray to leave Bunny on the top of my tire so I can get it when I return.  And wouldn't you know it but I FORGOT Bunny was on my tire!!!!!!  I know, I'm still sick about it.  I literally drove away for one minute, went back into the parking lot to find him and he of course, was no where to be found.  I cried.  Yes, I cried when we got home.  Our afternoon nap conversation went something like this--

Isaac--Mommy I want bunny
Me--I know sweetie
Isaac--Mommy look for it!
Me--I know buddy, I am
Isaac--Look harrrder!
 
I was so sad.  Still am really.  I mean he was a member in this family.  I know, I know, it may sound a little extreme but I don't care.  I like to think bunny hopped away all happy like looking for a new home and new kid to love.  Either that or he's in some dark hole somewhere crying for his beloved boy.  I'm very optimistic aren't I.

So World, if you see a little Peter Rabbit bunny with a big hole in the left foot and smells like stinky toddler breath, it belongs to one little boy who loved him with all his heart.  BIG reward for the finding of Bunny.

BIG people.

0 comments: