So...I guess I don't keep my promises very well. oopsy daisy.
My favorite reminder was from a text I recieved from my sister Camille which said, and I quote, "I see you've stuck to your new years resolution to blog everyday, you're as consistent as all those people who start going to the gym." :)
So, let's pick up right after Christmas, shall we?
We left Fairhope on the 27th and traveled north to Auburn to see my family. All five siblings were there Thursday night which was a real treat. We celebrated Christmas by exchanging gifts and enjoyed one another's company into the late evening hour.
It turned out to be a very cold weekend while we were there, but that didn't stop the little ones from wanting to play outside. I braved the chill in my pajama pants one morning and ran out for a few snapshots.
Football was the order of the day.
Dad didn't surprise anyone when he broke out his trusty ipad for pictures.
He's famous for ipad picture taking you see.
But, I must admit. iPads do come in handy when you want to capture a very silly 3 year old's dramatic self.
If you need someone to make funny faces, I know a guy.
Miss Priss even braved the cold and enjoyed running around, keeping up with the boys.
She loves her DaDa.
I'll be back tomorrow.
You don't believe me do you. Why ever not!!?




0 comments:
Post a Comment