Hi Folks.
We are back. Sleep deprived and all. I'm glad one of us can sleep...
Well, we've had a great week so far.
Somebody turned the BIG 3-0 yesterday!! Here's that somebody as a cute little boy...
And here's that somebody as an adult. Technically he was 28 here...but I promise he looks just the same now that he's 30. Maybe just a few more wrinkles around the eye. ;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my precious husband!! And yes, I used the word precious for you...I know it sounds girly but that's what you are. I am so thankful you came into this world 30 years ago and the Lord brought you into my life. What would I do without you??? I don't even like to think of it. Thank you for being the most wonderful husband and father that anyone could ever ask for. All THREE of us LOVE LOVE LOVE you!!!
We enjoyed a nice quiet dinner alone last night at a wonderful sushi resteraunt. Thank you CC for coming up and watching the kiddos for us!! We definitely feel blessed with both grandparents near by and giving up their time to spend it with us.
And speaking of birthdays...
Okay, not really speaking of birthdays...but I had to find a transition into the next title of my post somehow.
We've had many visitors come by and meet sweet Savannah during the past couple of weeks. I haven't taken pictures of all of them but I thought I would post the ones I did take for memories sake.
The very first night we were home our good friends and neighbors came over for a bit. Their little girl Taylor was born just two weeks before Savannah.
Man, I look tired. And I was.
Next is one of my sweetest friends, Katie. My wonderful roomie for 2 years in college.
My cousin Caleb and his wife and kids came by the day after we got home.
My dad didn't get to hold Savannah after she was born because he had to work soon after the birth. So my parents and little sister came to get a hold on Sunday afternoon.
If you 've followed this blog for the past month or more you know about my three best girlfriends from my high school days. Jessica and Joy came over to meet our Itty bitty. Katie was there for the birth, but these two girls couldn't make it.
And I'll end with one of my favorite pictures of the day that my 30 year old husband took. Me with my babies. There's nothing sweeter...




2 comments:
Have I commented yet on your precious baby girl? I cant remember. She is absolutely beautiful! Seriously! Love seeing new pics!
Kimmie, I have to agree that your 30-year old husband IS PRECIOUS!! He has been since the day he was born. Thank you for asking me to keep Isaac and Savannah for the two of you to have a birthday date/dinner. It is always my pleasure.
Post a Comment