Wednesday, June 08, 2011

We are making progress

Making progress in the sibling bonding that is.  Big brother still isn't to the point of holding baby sister yet.

But he sure does like to touch her....






And touch her head...





He, of course, is beyond thrilled with his progress





And Savannah is thrilled as well.  Can't you tell?





Also, I've had to remember I have TWO babies in the house that need their mommy...


This baby...



And this baby...


And one last picture of sleeping beauty...just because. :)

3 comments:

The Brannens said...

Kimmie, she is beautiful! I don't know about yall but I just remember those first few weeks were crazy adjusting a 2 year old boy to a baby in the house. What am I talking about--it still can be crazy! Anyway, hope things are going well!

Bethany Vaughn said...

Just make sure to tell him that he can only hold her when you give her to him. Sterling had maybe held Ann Elizabeth once or twice since she came home so thinking he wasn't that excited about it, I forgot to mention that one. The first time I walked out of the room and left them alone together, she started crying. Thankfully I was only gone a few seconds because Sterling was trying to pick her up to comfort her. The way he had grabbed her she would have fallen head first to the floor.

Tales of a Peanut said...

Such beautiful children! Praying for you as you make the transition from 1 to 2! Any great advice that you glean from the experience, I would definitely love to hear! I'm going to need all the help I can get in September!