A HUGE thank you to my mother. She left today.
I'm on my own.
Well...not technically. Steven is off for a while and I am so thankful!!
Thank you Coco for sacrificing more than a week of your life to come and care for us! The cooking, cleaning, long night rocking, and love will not be forgotten!
We love you!
Friday, June 10, 2011
Thank You

Posted by
Kimmie
at
3:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I cried all the way home. Lack of sleep, maybe; or could it be that I just hated leaving you and the
grandbabies. Yep for sure. I am now back home and thankful that you allowed me that sweet time with you, Savannah and Isaac. Looking forward to many more and already getting excited to be with carla in July. Love you - you are a wonderful mother!
Aren't mothers wonderful??!! Never been so thankful for my mom until after my babies were born. This is a precious picture of your mom and Savannah!
Post a Comment