Monday, June 06, 2011

Just a few pics






We got big brother back yesterday and it's been so good to have him home.  Although I am beginning to wonder how people survive with two children once their mother goes home...  I guess I'll soon find out. 
I am on a mission to get a good candid of Isaac and Savannah together.  So far he's told the baby to "go bye bye" and "no sista."  Ha.  Don't worry, he has had his sweet moments with her.
Well, I need to get to bed.  A certain someone needs me every 3 hours tonight....

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Kimmie, Savannah is absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to see her today : )

Josh and Lauren said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to meet her ;) I hope Isaac adjusts well. Clayton has been really sweet with John Michael.

Matt and Naomi O'Reilly said...

She is so sweet! Kimmie, it is definitely constantly busy with two but you will do great!!! Can't wait to see pics of the two of them t/g! :)