Happy New Year!
It's hard to believe it's already 2012. I feel like this past year was one of the fastest of my life for some reason.
So, for memory's sake...here's our year in review.
JANUARY
FEBRUARY
MARCH
APRIL
MAY
JUNE
JULY
AUGUST
SEPTEMBER
OCTOBER
NOVEMBER
DECEMBER
Whew! That's our year...in a tiny nut shell.
We look forward to the new year and everything the Lord has planned! Lots of changes coming our way...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!





















3 comments:
So fun! I LOVE it!!!
What a fun idea...I might have to steal this from you and recap our year :) But I am not as savy as you with how you put the pics in a row like that?!! Ya'll did so much in a year! Happy 2012!
The closet tornado picture is priceless. Love the year we had with Isaac, Savannah, Steven, you, the Sprayberrys and Akers too. Happy New Year darling girl!
Post a Comment