Monday, January 30, 2012

Hodgepode #2

Here's another post for the random books. It's mostly just pictures from the ole' iPhone taken with me on the run.

1.  I picked up Savannah the other day from her jumparoo and sat the darling child right on my lab for a bit.  It didn't take me long to notice this...


Yes, that would be two pods of poo on my clothing.  Sick.

It was immediately followed with a bath.


2. I often take Isaac to the mall for him to release cooped up toddler energy.  He loves playing in the little cars that move with a drop of a quarter.  Thankfully, he doesn't know the car moves with money--  nor will he ever know. 


3. These are possibly the ugliest shoes I have ever seen.



4. We are potty training around here.  And let me tell you, this kid is TOUGH to train and has no desire whatsoever.  I usually just make him walk around in the morning with only a shirt.



5. I love a sleeping baby.


6. Steven worked a lot of nights this past week which often means date nights with me, myself, and I and the kids.  Isaac and I love to get out of the house to eat.:)


7. This is currently the BEST show on television right now.  If you haven't been watching it I recommend doing it now.  No really right now.  Oh wait, it only airs on Sunday nights.  And be careful, it's highly highly addictive.  It began this past fall but I downloaded all of Season 1 this past week and am now caught up with Season 2. 



That's about all the hodgepodeness I have for one day thank you very much. 
With all this television watching I'm off to exercise. ;)

1 comments:

Bethany Vaughn said...

Sterling was SO hard to potty train too. Everyone told me that boys were harder and I thought they were crazy. Turns out, they were right. Little boys don't care about going all over themselves. Even my little boy who whines about getting a drop of water on him would pee all over himself. However, just be persistent! Sterling is now going all by himself. He only needs me to wipe him when he goes #2! I never thought I would see the day! He WILL get it!