Thursday, January 26, 2012

Exciting Life

Smile if you love this 70 degree weather in January!


I couldn't agree more Vannah girl.  I'm loving it too. 
Yes it's true.  Birmingham, Alabama has seen two days in a row of the 70's in January and I wish it would stay until April.  I'm a lover of warm weather you see and could do without anything lower than the 50's.

We've had a nice week thus far with Steven being off most it.  That is a sure way to make our week better.

We had a lovely visit with Steven's grandparents today as they occasionally come to the "big City" to see us (I mean our kids) and treat us for lunch.

Isaac enjoyed full attention from GaGa while Savannah napped for a moment.  He's always a sucker for someone reading him a story.



And once Savannah awakened she found herself quickly in Bill's arms.






We enjoyed the nice, warm weather this evening and went out for a stroll.  Isaac was begging to walk to the High Place so we set out for a quick adventure.

But not without a few pictures before we left.




Watching Daddy close the garage.


We only made it to the third house down the street.  Many of our neighbors were outside enjoying the nice weather too so we stopped for a visit.





This is the fifth of six girls born in on our street in a matter of seven months.


What can we say, there's just something in the water I suppose.

I'm definitely going to miss our neighborhood friends when we move.  I mean who's going to call me when they need an egg?  Or call me when there's a creepy car driving real slowly past our houses?  Or eat pizza together on a Friday night?...



I hope we have just as great of neighbors in Fairhope.

We never did end up making it to the High Place.

So that, in a nutshell, was our day.  Nothing too exciting.  But it's life. 
 And life is very exciting.

0 comments: