Well, hello there.
Long time no see my fellow blogger peeps.
Isaac has missed you all so bad that he's resorted to crowing like a rooster.
His many facial expression are entertaining these days. Rather impressive actually.
See what I mean?
Huh. That looks like his 'growl like a lion' face.
And this must be 'my brother is rather silly, no?' face.
Oh these kids. Never a dull moment I tell ya.
We've had a nice week filled with mother's day out, daddy being off a lot, and traveling to Auburn to meet a new baby!
Oh, and how could I forget!!??
AND....Alabama won a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP....
We were just a little excited. Plus Steven told me we only had one chance to get this iPhone picture right because the commercial was almost over and he would soon be sitting back down to watch the game.
Boys.
We had a tiny football watching party on Monday night with some couple friends and enjoyed watching it all together. It was almost as good as being there. Sort of, but not really. :)
And after Monday's victory we headed to school Tuesday morning.
Sometimes it's easy to be too cool for school...
And speaking of cool. This little girl did much better eating her baby food this week--thank goodness.
And she's constantly scooting around which may mean crawling soon...
And she's improving her biting skills daily...
By the end of the week we found ourselves traveling to Auburn to meet one special little boy.
If you've followed this blog just a little you know I still keep in touch with my best three high school girl friends. We were all thrilled to welcome Katie's new little boy into the world this week!
Meet Foster Compton.
Adorable, yes?
He weighed in at a whopping 9 pounds 12 ounces.
And I'll just let the pictures tell the rest...
I mean, why does Katie's hair look like a million bucks after giving birth??
Precious!!
I'm in love.
And that my friends was our week.
I would write more but honestly it's been a long day of traveling back to Birmingham followed by another little get-together tonight at a friend's house to watch the Bama game again. Yes, again. My husband is a true fan I tell ya. He just can't get enough of it.
I'll try to do better with blogging this week...





2 comments:
Yay! So happy for Katie and Ben!
kimmie, i just love your blog! maybe one day i'll get serious and start doing better at mine...and maybe i'll learn how to properly use that fancy camera i like to break out from time to time. good for you, lady! ps. your babies are PRECIOUS!
Post a Comment