Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Stuck Indoors


January is one of my least favorite months of the year.  I said "one of " because I did have one of the happiest moments of my life happen in January...my baby boy was born!  But why is it one of my least favorites?  Well I'll tell ya.  It's because it's cold, long, cloudy, comes after the excitement of Christmas, and it's cold.  Did I say cold already? 
But to be fair, it hasn't been as cold as past winters thankfully.

All of this means a lot of time stuck indoors.


Thankfully this girl doesn't know the difference.

She's even starting to sit up on her own...mostly with the help of the comfty boppy still.  But sitting up nonetheless.

And yes, the brother is usually nearby making brother-like faces.


She's even been saying her Daddy's name lately...Dada


All while reaching for any toy she can find...


And learning silly faces from her brother...


And growing hair. 
Sort of.


I haven't been much in the blogging mood lately and I think it's because taking pictures indoors is rather boring to me.  I can never seem to get good ones.

Oh, and if you're wondering if Isaac's hair looks better after his last haircut please wonder no more.
His hair has grown out a little and the huge chunk missing in the front has managed to look even more chunk-like.


I asked Isaac if he wanted to go back to Sports Clips anytime soon and he started shaking his head and making this face...


I told him the chunk missing wasn't that bad and that he could set a new haircut trend...


And he told me
You go to Sports Clips and get YOUR haircut and we'll see how you like it.


Okay.  Good point buddy.  Good point.

Don't worry Savannah.  Mommy won't take you to Sport Clips...




I'll force Daddy to take you to a real salon.


...that is once you start growing hair.


One good thing about this month is the fact that one little boy's THREE year old birthday is drawing near!  Say what!!?  My baby boy will be three?  How can this be!

We are having his birthday party a week early due to Steven's work schedule and I'll give you a hint on the theme this year.  Rocket ships and robots...
Stay tuned for birthday party blogging fun...and of course it will all be INDOORS.

2 comments:

Maggie Pelton said...

I love reading your blog!! You always crack me up. Lovin the chunk out of isaacs hair!

Carol Sprayberry said...

Hilarious . . . cute . . . entertaining . . . love my babies and their mommy and daddy!!