Happy Birthday to my Isaac,
I often heard my own mother tell me that she could remember my birth like it was yesterday. Only once you've experience motherhood, does it really start to make sense.
Isaac, I remember your very first birthday like it was yesterday. It was one of the most special moments of my life--for you made me a mother.
And you made Steven a Daddy.
Time past and before we knew it you were sitting up on your own...
And then we all blinked and you were standing on your own...
And then walking...
You have always been my little companion. Making me laugh every single day.
You've always been a momma's boy...and I hope it stays that way at least until you marry one day.
Because of you I've learned what it means to love more.
I've learned to enjoy each day the Lord has given me and not to take any day for granted.
HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY to my fun loving, sweet hearted, silly, goofy, easy going boy!
You forever changed my life this day three years ago.
You made me a mother.











3 comments:
beautiful....sniff sniff..... (that's a heartfelt sniff..sniff..not a sarcastic one!) I might as well be crying over here...
Sooo sweet! He is a cute 3 year old :) I hope he stays a Mama's boy too for you!! Great seeing ya'll the other night!
happy birthday Isaac. You will always be very special because when you were born, Pop Pop and Coco became grandparents- and there is nothing like it!
Post a Comment